With a delicate scent and cool, fresh feeling on application, this Botanical Day Cream is a must-have addition to your daily skin routine. Use it in the morning, evening or anytime your skin needs pampering.
Our nourishing Rose Water cream softens and cares for skin, while providing protection against the harmful effects of the environment that can cause dryness. Bursting with botanical ingredients and Rose Water, the luxurious formula is designed to hydrate and soothe all skin types for radiant results.
Rose Water is renowned for its skin-calming, anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce skin irritation and unwanted redness. When used at night, Rose Water moisturiser can help lock in your skin’s moisture, keeping it feeling soft and supple.
Garnier’s moisturiser for sensitive skin also contains a natural antioxidant that protects skin against damage – whether it’s from dryness caused by wintry weather or irritation from perfumed household products.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Rose Water moisturiser is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
Garnier Natural Rose Water Moisturiser Normal Skin key features:
- 96% of ingredients from natural origins
- Dermatologically tested
- No parabens
- No silicones
- No artificial colourants
- No-rinse formula
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.